Sansevieria Night Owl
Night Owl Snake Plant has rich, shiny, dark green spear-shaped foliage that are surrounded by creamy whitish-yellow variegation. This hybrid Bird's Nest form of Snake Plant is small and compact. It's an unusual snake plant because the leaves are variegated with light color — a perfect size for a shelf, small table or bedroom nightstand.
- Foliage looks almost like green fire.
- Part of Nasa's clean air plant study.
- The deep green-black centers will intensify in low-light.
- Night Owl Snake Plant thrives in the lowest light conditions indoors, living with just fluorescent light. They can handle some bright, indirect light too, but too much light will cause browning.
- Night Owl Snake Plant like to dry out almost completely between watering. It does not like to stay or sit in water. Plants that are watered too often will not survive. If unsure, do not water. Night Owl Snake Plant can go weeks before being watered again.